INFORMATION TEXT FOR THE WEBSITE OF
TURKUVAZ MEDIA GROUP
We, as Turkuvaz Media Group ("Turkuvaz Haberleşme ve Yayıncılık Anonim Şirketi” or "Turkuvaz Media"), process a variety of your personal data under the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“PDPL”) and the applicable legislation, and we also expend every effort to protect the data we process by taking the technical and administrative measures prescribed by law. We would like to inform you in detail about the processing processes of your personal data, with this Information Text for the Website of Turkuvaz Media ("Information Text").
Within this context, Turkuvaz Media processes your personal data, by taking all required technical and administrative measures, within the limits prescribed by the personal data protection legislation, including particularly the Constitution of the Republic of Turkey, international conventions to which our Country is a party, and the PDPL, in line with the following principles set forth under Article 4 of the PDPL:
- Lawfulness and fairness;
- Being accurate, and where necessary, up to date;
- Being processed for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes;
- Being relevant, limited, and proportionate to the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
- Being stored for the period laid down by relevant legislation or the period required for the purpose for which the personal data are processed.
1- PURPOSES FOR WHICH YOUR PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED
Your personal data, which will be processed within the scope of your visit to our website at https://www.turkuvazmedyagrubu.com.tr, are processed for the following purposes:
- Your website login/logout times, IP address and MAC address, which are considered as part of the transaction security data category, are processed in order to carry out activities in accordance with the legislation as clearly set forth in Law no. 5651 on the Regulation of Publications on the Internet and Combating Crimes Committed by Means of Such Publication, and applicable legislation, for the fulfillment of our obligation to keep digital traffic records; and your personal data processed through the cookies on our website are processed for the purposes of ensuring the smooth and secure operation of our website, enabling you to browse our website and presenting you with the information provided on our website.
2- METHODS OF AND LEGAL GROUNDS FOR THE COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data are collected, by fully or partially automated means, through:
- your visit to the website as well as the transactions you perform during your visit,
- the cookies on the website,
- your job application submitted by filling out the Candidate Application Form on the Recruitment Web Portal.
Your personal data, whose processing purposes and methods of collection are presented to you, will be processed as per the following legal grounds set forth in Article 5 of the PDPL:
- Where processing of personal data of the parties to a contract is necessary, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of the contract;
- Where processing of personal data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which Turkuvaz Media is subject;
- Where data processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject are not harmed.
3- TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data may be transferred to:
- lawyers, auditors, tax advisors and other third parties from whom we receive service, in order that we can carry out our business processes lawfully and in accordance with our legitimate interests and exercise our right of defense in a possible judicial process;
- your agents and representatives authorized by you, in order that we can fulfill our legal obligations;
- regulatory and supervisory authorities and other public authorities, such as courts and execution offices, and other public institutions or organizations authorized to request your personal data, in order that we can fulfill our legal obligations;
- our performance assistants, our business partners from whom we receive service, in order that our services and infrastructure and security processes can be improved;
subject to the personal data processing conditions and purposes set forth in Articles 8 and 9 of the PDPL.
4- YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Regarding your personal data, you have the rights to:
- (a) learn whether or not your personal data are processed;
- (b) request for relevant information, if your personal data have been processed;
- (c) learn the purposes of processing your personal data and whether or not those data are used in compliance with the purposes;
- (d) know the third parties in the Country or abroad, to whom your personal data are transferred;
- (e) request for rectification in case your personal data have been processed incompletely or inaccurately;
- (f) request for erasure, destruction or anonymization of your personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated by Article 7 of the PDPL;
- (g) request that the operations carried out under paragraphs (d) and (e) of the same be notified to the third parties to whom your personal data are transferred;
- (h) object to occurrence of any results that are to your detriment through analysis of your processed data exclusively by automated systems;
- (i) request for compensation of the damages in case you incur damages due to the unlawfully processing of your personal data.
You may send us your requests within the scope of the aforementioned rights in writing, via registered letter with return receipt, personally or via notary public, or via the registered electronic mail (REM), secure e-signature, mobile signature or via your electronic mail address (if any) that you notified to us before and which is recorded in our system.
Your application shall be responded to in accordance with the relevant provisions set forth in the PDPL, and idefix may request some confirmatory information from you in order to confirm that the applicant is the data subject. Such information shall only be requested in order to identify the data subject and to share the results of the application with the right person.